How is Denver’s Real Estate Marketing Shaping Up Half Way Through the Year?
Let’s Look at The Numbers
Here are some more record-breaking statistics:
- July’s inventory ended the month at 4,056 listings. That is up 29.92% from June. The previous low for July was in 2017 with 7,352 active listings.
- Number of closed homes in July is down 12.3% over June with 5,820 closings.
- The average closed price for attached and detached homes combined was $624,903 for July, the highest of any recorded July.
Winter 2021 Market Trends Report
Check out these jaw-dropping changes from February 2020 to 2021 in the Denver metro area:
- Average residential sales price now $632,581 for detached homes, up 23%
- Inventory down 58.14% to 2,024 active units at month end. This is record low inventory
- Final price received as a percent of list price: 101.9%
- Months’ supply of inventory all under one month for detached homes expect those properties over $1M.
October 2020 Market Trends Report
While recently driving to meet a client, a morning radio talk host was inviting folks to call in with words or phrases they are tired of hearing. Callers mentioned quarantine, six feet apart, social distancing and “we are all in this together”.
September 2020 Market Trends Report
The year 2020 will be remembered as one of the most challenging times of our lives. A worldwide pandemic, a recession causing historic unemployment, and a level of social unrest perhaps never seen before have all changed the way we live. Only the real estate market seems to be unaffected. Our real estate numbers are strong.